Westfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading Property Development company that provides premium accommodation solutions in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience : 3 – 5 years
- Location: Abuja
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Qualifications and Experience Needed
- HND or First degree in Estate Management, Social Sciences or any business related field. Possession of an MBA or Marketing Qualification, though not compulsory, may be an advantage
- Experience of not less than 3- 5 years in sales and marketing role in real-estate industry (preferably in marketing/sale of houses, rather than land).
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strategic planning and execution of real estate investment sales and marketing
- Knowledge of digital marketing, social media strategy and implementation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Adobe, Adobe Photoshop etc.
- Management of internal and external resources to produce quality materials within tight timeframes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English Language
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven attention to detail.
Plan, create and execute deals and promoting methodologies;
Regulate usage of incorporated promoting procedure including imaginative crusades and computerized showcasing;
Plan, create and regulate generation of organization advertising and correspondence materials;
Lead organization deals and promoting capacities to accomplish required deals targets;
Lead Statistical surveying to build up a comprehension of the challenge, openings and clients;
Keep up internet based life nearness at item level and at a corporate level;
Oversee and keep up exact data on organization site refreshes related to the Site Designer/Administrator;
Draft Official statements; speak to the organization to news sources;
Set up and keep up suitable spending plans for deals and promoting efforts and activities;
Get and oversee outside deals organizations as required;
Audit and give contribution to deals documentation and understandings;
Dissect and assess the adequacy of offers techniques, expenses, and results;
Plan deals reports (enquiry rate, type and so on.) for Senior Administration occasionally, or as might be required;
Look to limit promoting costs, create yearly figures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.